Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Greenhouse Gas ... Hits Record Levels

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 13:32:05 -0600, Ignoramus18541
wrote:

I'm ashamed of/for you, Iggy. Are you raising him as a liberal
democrat who doesn't check his facts? (Yes, I know he's young,
but...)

Actually, people who do not check the facts are Republicans, as
evidenced by their mindless reposting of fake chain emails.

As opposed to Democrats who repost lies, buffoonery and propaganda over
and over again, and brainwash their children and other peoples children
with flawed..intentionally erronious information?

Is that what you are trying to say?

P.S: Change schools. That one's gone, requiring AGWK essays.

It is actually a good school academically, I am pleasantly
surprised. Nothing mind blowing, but a decent school.

Not if they have a Gorbal Warming Agenda

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't