Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to store laminate flooring?

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 08:28:44 -0800 (PST), Shaun Eli
wrote:

You never know when you might need stuff like this. I put down Pergo
in my kitchen a decade ago. This year I replaced my boiler and the
modern ones don't vent through a roof flue, they go out a wall. So I
had a walled-in pipe running through my house that I didn't need.
Removed it and I have a bit more room in my kitchen... patched the
hole in the floor and I'm glad I have some tiles and molding left over
because they don't make this pattern anymore.

Yeah, you should *always* keep an extra box of stuff (flooring, tile,
whatever) around for future use. The material is cheap enough, compared to
the cost of re-doing everything.