Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus18541 Ignoramus18541 is offline

Default Greenhouse Gas ... Hits Record Levels

On 2010-11-27, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 10:36:44 -0600, Ignoramus18541
wrote:

My 9 year old had to write an essay about global warming, and in it he
said that greenhouses are very bad for the environment.

I'm ashamed of/for you, Iggy. Are you raising him as a liberal
democrat who doesn't check his facts? (Yes, I know he's young,
but...)

Actually, people who do not check the facts are Republicans, as
evidenced by their mindless reposting of fake chain emails.

P.S: Change schools. That one's gone, requiring AGWK essays.

It is actually a good school academically, I am pleasantly
surprised. Nothing mind blowing, but a decent school.