Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: The Hammer Dropped

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 23:09:27 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

J. Clarke wrote:

A big problem with the current system is that nobody alive today had
any real say in its creation, we inherited it and nobody ever asked
us if we were cool with continuing it.

I'm not sure that defines it as a problem.

I'm with you, Mike. I don't think there's a politician allive who had
the intelligence, foresight, determination, call of duty, self-
lessness, or moral ethics of our forefathers. And, unfortunately, I
don't expect to ever see that from a politician in my lifetime.

--
Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening
of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences.