Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default What Thanksgiving Means

Vinny From NYC wrote:
On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:53:54 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote Re What Thanksgiving Means:

Figures. A Republican president memorializing the perserverance and
success of religious fanatics with guns.

That's statement doesn't make sense. You should stick to stealing
yams and leave writing sentences to the grown ups.

You're right. I constructed a sentence with an implied subject, secure in
the knowledge that any reader with the intellect of a middling-quick child
could easily fill in the omitted part.

I should have written: " It was a Republican president that memorialized the
perserverance and success of religious fanatics with guns."

Thanks for pointing out my improper presumption.