Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wireless dial test indicator

Wild_Bill wrote:

Wireless gear that operates in the 2.4GHz frequency seems to be abundant.. I
dunno how much crap they can/expect to cram into that bandspace, but there's
a hell of a lot cheap 2.4 consumer stuff around (albeit weak RF).

I had a cordless phone that was interrupting the display of a wireless video
camera at intervals of about 1 second, even though the handset was on the
base unit.
I gave the phone to a friend (I don't particularly like cordless phones,
even though that one was supposedly a spread spectrum model) and the camera
worked fine in a city neighborhood environment after that.

DECT Cordless phones are 5.8 GHz.

--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!