Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default CordPro -- Extension cord storage & usage

dan wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote in
rec.crafts.metalworking on Thu, 25 Nov 2010 05:45:32 -0800:

electric cords
Much more efficient than a contractor's weave, and not that ungodly
mess every time it's coiled. I get the same mess whether it's coiled
left (correct-handed) or right-handed.

I've found a left/right coil works pretty well.

Starts like any coiling, but every second coil is twisted underneath,
not just laid on top. Hard to explain, but easy to do. Won't solve
all problems but the best I've found so far.

It's stupid simple - simply do a figure-eight, and the coil doesn't
twist.

Cheers!
Rich