Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
baron baron is offline

Default Unknown IC

Baron Inscribed thus:

Radioman Inscribed thus:

baron wrote in
news:iclone$6tk$1 @news.eternal-september.org:

Hi Guys,

A few days ago I mentioned that I had a couple of mysterious IC's
that I had found in a box of semiconductors. Â*Attached are two
photos of the device "p1.jpg" showing the top and its markings. Â*The
calibrated scale at the top is 0.5mm divisions. Â*The second photo
"p2.jpg" shows a shot of the bottom of the device. Notice that it
has four groups of three gold plated leads. Â*I left it in its anti
static foam, so the black background is the A/S foam.

They are/were in anti static bags with a "Ferranti" label sealing
the bag. I don't think that the manufacturers logo is "Motorola" !
I've not found this one yet.

Manufacturer is Micro Power Systems !
Found this on www.datasheetarchive.com (search for MP2004CG):

Part Specification

MP2004CG
Buffer-Voltage Follower Amplifier
Micro Power Systems
Amplifiers
Min 3dB Bandwidth (Hz)=350M
AV (dB) Min.=0
Maximum Bias Current (A)=50n
V(io) Max. (V)=25m
Minimum Input Impedance (Ohms)=100G
Output Volt P-P Maximum=13

no pinout available though ...

Wow ! I did a "datasheetarchive" search and got nothing !
You got magic fingers or something. :-)
Thanks:

Doh ! I didn't scroll down far enough...

--
Best Regards:
Baron.