Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Radioman Radioman is offline

Default Unknown IC

baron wrote in news:iclone$6tk$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

Hi Guys,

A few days ago I mentioned that I had a couple of mysterious IC's that I
had found in a box of semiconductors. Â*Attached are two photos of the
device "p1.jpg" showing the top and its markings. Â*The calibrated scale
at the top is 0.5mm divisions. Â*The second photo "p2.jpg" shows a shot
of the bottom of the device. Notice that it has four groups of three
gold plated leads. Â*I left it in its anti static foam, so the black
background is the A/S foam.

They are/were in anti static bags with a "Ferranti" label sealing the
bag. I don't think that the manufacturers logo is "Motorola" ! Â*I've
not found this one yet.

Manufacturer is Micro Power Systems !
Found this on www.datasheetarchive.com (search for MP2004CG):

Part Specification