Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default CordPro -- Extension cord storage & usage

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 08:48:30 -0800, Winston
wrote:

rangerssuck wrote:
On Nov 25, 12:09 am, "Denis wrote:
I recently met someone who is a big fan of these and showed me his
collection of them. It's a nice and simple way to store and use
electrical extension cords:http://www.cordpro.com/video.html

I recently started storing my seemingle endless supply of extensions
like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaEv9wm6gy0
They hang on a hook, and are always ready to go and tangleproof.

I tried that and actually got a 'knot' wrong.
It stowed in loops properly but refused to
'deploy'. Once I untangled the hung loop,
subsequent loops deployed smoothly. I still don't
know how I did that incorrectly.

Familiarity breeds competence, Pooh.

--
Experience is a good teacher, but she send in terrific bills.
-- Minna Thomas Antrim