Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
hamilton[_2_] hamilton[_2_] is offline

Default Unknown IC

On 11/25/2010 6:37 AM, baron wrote:
Hi Guys,

A few days ago I mentioned that I had a couple of mysterious IC's that I
had found in a box of semiconductors. Attached are two photos of the
device "p1.jpg" showing the top and its markings. The calibrated scale
at the top is 0.5mm divisions. The second photo "p2.jpg" shows a shot
of the bottom of the device. Notice that it has four groups of three
gold plated leads. I left it in its anti static foam, so the black
background is the A/S foam.

They are/were in anti static bags with a "Ferranti" label sealing the
bag. I don't think that the manufacturers logo is "Motorola" ! I've
not found this one yet.

With a date code of 1986, I doubt there is a data sheet on the net anywhere.

Also, Ferranti in a military supplier !!

Where did you get these parts ???