Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Harbor Freight Multi tool

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 00:10:40 -0600, wrote:

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:00:13 -0800 (PST), Thomas
wrote:

HF on sale this weekend with coupon for $19.99.

That's a good deal.

Might be a good deal if you only want to use it ONCE and then toss it
in the garbage. EVERYTHING sold at Harbor Freight is GARBAGE, right
off the shelf.

Shhhhhh--- don't tell my $100 compressor, $5 brad nailer, $12 angle
grinders, or $40 multi tool. 'cept for the multi tool those other
guys are several years old and have gotten some use- especially that
compressor.

If I was in business and having a tool die would cost me money I would
buy good tools-- but many of the HF tools are just fine for casual
use.

Jim