Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default CordPro -- Extension cord storage & usage

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 06:27:31 -0800 (PST), mac
wrote:

On Nov 25, 9:07*am, "Denis G." wrote:
On Nov 25, 7:42*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:

*I wonder if they'll someday make one which fits a
10/3 100' cord...

Thanks for the heads-up, Denis.

If they make one that stores 100' of 10/3 cord, maybe you could use it
as a emergency spare tire for your truck. g- Hide quoted text -

I bought two at a tool show about ten years ago. I love using mine. I
hang it on a nail above the outlet I use for yard work, take it down
for uses. A CAUTION!! for entended time uses, unwind completly, heat
builds up inside the case.

Rightio! Never use a wire in a coil. The electrons get heated up
going around and around in circles and that's -not- a good thing.

--
Experience is a good teacher, but she send in terrific bills.
-- Minna Thomas Antrim