Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default CordPro -- Extension cord storage & usage

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 21:09:34 -0800 (PST), "Denis G."
wrote:

I recently met someone who is a big fan of these and showed me his
collection of them. It's a nice and simple way to store and use
electrical extension cords:
http://www.cordpro.com/video.html

That was immediately added to my Amazon Wish List. I've been looking
for something which wouldn't break the first time it was dropped from
waist height. sigh I'm really tired of winding my cord into a
contractor's weave. I wonder if they'll someday make one which fits a
10/3 100' cord...

Thanks for the heads-up, Denis.

--
Experience is a good teacher, but she send in terrific bills.
-- Minna Thomas Antrim