Posted to alt.home.repair
Cory[_2_] Cory[_2_] is offline

Default Darn thieves!

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Cory" wrote:

"Smitty Two" wrote in message

I haven't followed this thread too closely, but I'm confused. How big
are these things, anyway? How much aluminum are we talking about? An
ounce or two? I don't quite see why they're being stolen.

4" x 8" x 1/8" thick. A box of 125 weighs slightly over 80 lbs with
reflective tape. Don't know how much they weigh without the tape.

One can only suspect why they're being stolen.

IOW about 50 cents worth of aluminum. Somehow I don't think organized
crime is behind this. Shouldn't be too much trouble to wino-proof the
fasteners.

Speaking from experience? Sorry, you left yourself open for that one.