Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ehsjr[_3_] ehsjr[_3_] is offline

Default Hardware 3 phase generator from sed - 3 phase generator.asc

John Fields wrote:
Combined filter/coil driver functions and used a spare opamp to get
the Q3 inversion to feed back to D1.

I used LT1677's 'cause they were in the LTspice database, and handy,
but there are probably other parts out there that would work as well,
for less money.

Not a perfect sine wave, but not bad; take a look at the FFT.

---
JF

Nice.

This thing "simulates" nicely on breadboard, as well as spice. :-)

I put it together with stuff I had on hand - the op amp is a 324, no
matched caps or R's - and it actually looks a little better on the
scope than in spice. Not sure if I can get clear waveform photos,
but I'll try if you want.

Ed