Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default There IS Justice

"F. Bertolazzi" wrote:

flipper:

In general, private is private here and they take the profit/loss.
They're also highly regulated.

By whom? By it's owner?

There are some notable exceptions like Amtrak, Corporation for Public
Broadcasting, The Tennessee Valley Authority, FDIC, etc. Those are
(federal) 'government companies'.

Well, PBS is tightly regulated by its public: no donations, no "matching
gift". Are the other ones as well managed?

PBS runs telethons for donations.

--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!