Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Palm Nailer

RicodJour wrote in
:

On Nov 22, 8:17*pm, "MiamiCuse" wrote:
I bought a new Ridgid plam nailer, because a few places I need to add
bra

ces
between studs there is no elbow room, there is no room and the block
wall

is
to my left, and I am right handed, with copper pipes and rigid
elecrtrica

conduits in the way, so no way to use a hammer. *Also needed to use
tho

se
Simpson ties on some roof and ceiling pieces.

I opened the box and tried six nails (8d) and each one I tried I bent
the nail. *I was not even pushing real hard.

Any special tricks?

It's amazing you had the patience for six nail attempts. You're
inspiring.

I agree. I tried 4 long ring shank underlayment nails before calling a GC.