Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default Almost fell for this one at Lows Dewalt 18volt Drill

Sorry if part of this is a 2nd post, hit send too early.

Lows# 185475
Dewalt# DC970K-2 with charger and 2 bateries
Regular $199 on sale for $99

Darn, I looked at what I thought was the sale drill on the shelf, looked
like a great deal. Finally noticed the sale one is NiCad.
Dang, this thing has probably been sitting in a warehouse for years, and
the NiCd batteries don't like to sit without charging. It's so old
Dewalt doesn't even list it on their web site! Were I did find specs.
it always says the torque is 0.0 I suppose that is there way of not
telling how low the real torque is.

Damn, I was exited.