Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Wireless dial test indicator

"Wild_Bill" wrote:

I've been anticipating wireless oscilloscope and DMM probes for quite a
while.. they may exist, but I haven't actively been searching for them.
Years ago (80s?) Beckman had a mini DMM that was about the size of a logic
probe, and later a scope was available of the same size, although the LCD
screen was smaller than a standard postage stamp.

Not what you are talking about but I think I saw an add for an amp clamp that had a remote
face that is wireless. There are many times when I'd like to put amp clamp or a dvm on a
circuit but view it while standing at the operation panel on the other side of the
machine.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller