Posted to alt.home.repair
Cory[_2_] Cory[_2_] is offline

Default Darn thieves!

"aemeijers" wrote in message
And for OP- now that I understand situation better, my 'pink paint' idea
is sounding better and better. Lay them out upside down in parking lot
back at the shop, and paint the backs some dayglo color. Maybe put a
tamper-proof foil sticker on back. And in the flyer to the scrap yards,
and the demo for local TV stations and papers, show exactly what they
look like, and give a number to call for anyone that sees one running
loose. Stripping sprayed paint off mill-finish aluminum is a
labor-intensive and tedious process.

Marking them is another possibility they're looking at.

There are no cameras near this location. It is in a remote location.