gabriel

Default OT - Is this representative of US public opinion? UK Newspaper Front Page

Kevin Craig wrote:

Funny. The reason that you give for "foreigners hat(ing) Americans" is
that stereotypical Americans display a lack of knowledge about other
cultures, and then you use foreign lack of knowledge about American
culture to justify foreign hatred of us.

The point you chose to ignore about what I said is the key: Foreginers
don't come to the USA and stroll around saying how stupid we are (and we
Americans, as a whole, are VERY stupid). Americans go abroad, refuse to
try to speak the local language, and tell people in their countries what
to do and how dumb they are.

Of course, not all Americans are like that... Some are unaware that
other countries even exist!

As for internation awareness, how many Americans would you bet can point
out the USA on a world map?

--
gabriel