Charlie Self

Default OT - Is this representative of US public opinion? UK Newspaper Front Page

Andy Dingley writes:

The absolute best thing for the Bush campaign is a car bomb against
disposable American grunts (and preferably a cute blonde BAM or two)
somewhere foreign, a day before the vote. It would give him a a
landslide.

Maybe not. Like all conspiracy theories, this one has a huge hole: many
Americans are getting downright unhappy about the number of deaths in this
"easy" war. Add a dozen or so more the day before elections, and it's quite
possible that Bush will retire early.

Now, I'll let you explain to the American public what "BAM" is. As a former
Marine of a non-PC era, I know better than to stick my foot in that one.

Charlie Self
"Character is much easier kept than recovered." Thomas Paine

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html