Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Connect Christmas Lights Sets End To End - Only 2?

David Nebenzahl wrote:

[snip]

So how do you measure current? Kill A Watt? or multimeter + shunt
resistor?

Before getting the Kill-A-Watt I use now, I used a multimeter with a
homemade adapter for measuring current. It was safe as long as it was
connected to the meter first. Anyway, I never used it outside or anywhere
near water.

--
33 days until The winter celebration (Saturday December 25, 2010
12:00:00 AM).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both
incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by
twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper." -- Rod Serling