Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default HOT WATER ON DEMAND, HEATERS

On Nov 21, 7:52*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 09:18:27 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:
On Nov 21, 1:43*pm, "Robert Green" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Nov 20, 7:05 pm, Joe wrote:

On Nov 20, 12:26 pm, " wrote:

snip
standby losses are overstated, in a heated basement standby loss helps
to keep your home warm in winter..

That's worth repeating for the logically impaired.

standby losses are overstated, in a heated basement standby loss helps
to keep your home warm in winter..

Joe

Heating the basement is not an efficient way to heat your home.
Assuming the OP's water heater is in the basement. Which though common
in America is the most stupid place to put it.

Sure, sure, Harry. *Why not heat the attic? *Oh, heat RISES. *Or has England
managed to repeal the laws of thermodynamics?

Your anti-American screeds are getting pretty tiresome considering that if
you look at some of the world's perpetual trouble spots they're the result
of English imperialism. *India/Pakistan, Northern Ireland, Africa and the
Middle East all have England's bloody handprints on them. *Hell, if King
George acted a little less like King Kong, you might have even been able to
tap into the enormous wealth and resources of your American colony. *But
instead you let a rag-tag bunch of militia men with muskets kick your sorry
Redcoat butts back across the pond to Britain, forcing you to look elsewhere
to build your empire.

As a result, we have the powder keg of India/Pakistan/Kashmir, the nexus of
world terrorism and one of the likely spots that for a nuclear war to begin.
Good job, mate.

Oh, before I forget, the colony that your Parliment tried to squeeze out of
existence with tax after tax still felt enough kinship with you to save your
sorry asses from Hitler in WWII. *You'd be writing these posts in German if
not for the USA. *That's probably what's stuck so deep in your craw, you
hate us because we saved you when all your British BS couldn't protect you
from the German war machine. *My mother's cousin DIED in the merchant marine
bringing your country supplies so that you could survive, so in my view you
really should STFU about the US because I can go toe-to-toe with you. *For
every bad thing the US has done, Britain has done far, far worse. *In some
areas, like Prince Charles wishing he was Camilla's tampon, you're unmatched
in your lunacy.

--
Bobby G.

Oho. There is no more imperialistic state than the USA, an entire
country/continent stolen from it's inhabitants who were systematically
ethnically cleansed, lied to and murdered.

Yeah, England had nothing to do with that, nor would ever think of doing such
in *any* part of the world. *Hypocrite!

Then we need only travel
South. Mexico invaded and large chunks of it's territory stolen.
Nicaragua, Honduras, Salvador, Panama, Colombia, Chile, Cuba Costa
Rica, Philipines, Hawaii. All stolen, attempted to be stolen or
interfered with costong thousands of lives..

Clueless.

And lets be clear. Germany and Japan declared war on you. You came
running to us for help when that happened.

Lies. *You were no position to "help" anyone. *You couldn't even help the rest
of Europe.

There is no such thing as liberty in America.

There is no absolute liberty anywhere, moron.

You are enslaved to your
bankers and wealthy war-mongers, who need perpetual war to enrich
themselves. *You illegally kidnap, torture and kill foriegn
nationals.

Wrong.

You are responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands in
the Middle East.

Not enough.

Your current wars are not about liberty or
democracy, they are to defend Israel and it's fascist zionist land
grabbers and bankers.

Clueless bigot.

So don't lecture me about moral values, the USA has sunk to the levels
of Nazi Germany, with the activities of Bush and Cheney. Self admitted
to breaking the Hague conventions and international law.

Hypocrite.- Hide quoted text -

Clearly you have been watching too many Hollywood films. It may be
news to you but they are 90% fiction. John Wayne did not win WW2.
Boeing did not invent the jet engine and Bill Gates did not invent the
computer. (Haven't I told you this before?). Go and get yourself a
proper education & you will find all the things I revealed to you are
perfectly true.