patriarch

Default what's a good woodworking magazine to subscribe to?

For methods & techniques, I like Fine Woodworking, and several of the
others mentioned.

For INSPIRATION, you may want to find a couple of copies of American
Bungalow and see what they show as finished product. You're on your own as
to how to build them, however. But after reading & experimenting, you'll
likely find a way to build things that you enjoy.

And for setting the bar a little higher in your craftsmanship, I always
enjoy Woodwork magazine. Yes, they have more sculptural and turning stuff
than many of the others, but my imagination is always tickled. The feature
craftsperson article also seems to put a very human face on the folks at
the forefront of our hobby/craft/profession.

Patriarch