Posted to rec.woodworking

Default HF Multifunction tool

On Nov 21, 11:23*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I'm not too iffy after reading the feedback. Some of those with bad
units sounded like they could screw up a wet dream.

You have to be careful with all the feedback *at any site* you see
these days, right? Much of the time there are a lot of personal
prejudices that come into play and folks can't seem to get around
them, such as where the item is made, comparisons of the item to their
old favorite, even vendor customer service will bring a bad light to a
manufacturer.

I personally think sometimes it makes a lot of the petty little people
feel big when they put down products.

There there is an experience factor. Should a guy expect good results
when painting his crew cab pickup with a detail paint gun? Should an
18 ga. brad gun be able to drive a 2" brad into seasoned white oak?
Could you reasonable expect a portable generator you can toss in you
tool box to power your shop table saw?

I like one of the tech sites I go to as they rate their own level of
experience. If the more knowledgeable members smell B.S., they burn
down the poster.

Just thinking out loud, here.

Robert