Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Zenni Optical, recommendation for sturdy frames for shop use?

Jon Anderson wrote:

Thanks for all the suggestions. Ti flexible frames it'll be for the shop
glasses. For driving, will look for a model with available clip on sun
glasses. I was a bit worried about that one, I'm a huge fan of polarized
sun glasses, but it appears all their clips on sun shades are polarized.
Going to miss the stylish sun glasses I bought in Australia last visit...

The new feature where you can upload an image and 'try on' glasses is
kinda neat, even if they insist on placing them too high on my face.

Sit higher for your next photo. ;-)

--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!