Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HOT WATER ON DEMAND, HEATERS

On Nov 21, 8:43*am, "Robert Green" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Nov 20, 7:05 pm, Joe wrote:

On Nov 20, 12:26 pm, " wrote:

snip
standby losses are overstated, in a heated basement standby loss helps
to keep your home warm in winter..

That's worth repeating for the logically impaired.

standby losses are overstated, in a heated basement standby loss helps
to keep your home warm in winter..

Joe

Heating the basement is not an efficient way to heat your home.
Assuming the OP's water heater is in the basement. Which though common
in America is the most stupid place to put it.

Sure, sure, Harry. *Why not heat the attic? *Oh, heat RISES. *Or has England
managed to repeal the laws of thermodynamics?

Your anti-American screeds are getting pretty tiresome considering that if
you look at some of the world's perpetual trouble spots they're the result
of English imperialism. *India/Pakistan, Northern Ireland, Africa and the
Middle East all have England's bloody handprints on them. *Hell, if King
George acted a little less like King Kong, you might have even been able to
tap into the enormous wealth and resources of your American colony. *But
instead you let a rag-tag bunch of militia men with muskets kick your sorry
Redcoat butts back across the pond to Britain, forcing you to look elsewhere
to build your empire.

ROFLMAO! Well said my boy!

As a result, we have the powder keg of India/Pakistan/Kashmir, the nexus of
world terrorism and one of the likely spots that for a nuclear war to begin.
Good job, mate.

Oh, before I forget, the colony that your Parliment tried to squeeze out of
existence with tax after tax still felt enough kinship with you to save your
sorry asses from Hitler in WWII. *You'd be writing these posts in German if
not for the USA. *That's probably what's stuck so deep in your craw, you
hate us because we saved you when all your British BS couldn't protect you
from the German war machine. *My mother's cousin DIED in the merchant marine
bringing your country supplies so that you could survive, so in my view you
really should STFU about the US because I can go toe-to-toe with you. *For
every bad thing the US has done, Britain has done far, far worse. *In some
areas, like Prince Charles wishing he was Camilla's tampon, you're unmatched
in your lunacy.

--
Bobby G.