Posted to rec.woodworking

Default HF Multifunction tool

On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 17:24:20 +0000 (UTC),
(Larry W) wrote:

Just a heads up for anyone considering the HF MF tool. They have a coupon
in the after-Thanksgiving flyer for the base model for $19.99.

I saw that. Isn't that cheaper than their extended warranty? g
Cheap insurance, even if you already own one. The 4-1/2" angle
grinders just went off sale. They were $9.99.

They also have a 3000# winch for $50 which would make my tree stump
pulling days a cinch, especially if I built a crab for it.

--
Education is when you read the fine print.
Experience is what you get if you don't.