David Hall

Default OT - Is this representative of US public opinion? UK Newspaper Front Page

SNIP of a bunch of crap
The economy is cyclic. Unfortunately it is showing signs of improving.
Bush, of course, is taking full credit and says it's because of his tax
cuts, cuts which favor the rich but leave the working American high and dry.

This shows your sad mentality. You hate Bush so much that you WANT our economy
to be bad and find it "unfortunate" that it is "improving". It is unfortunate
that liberals need and want our country to go to hell in a hand basket so that
they can regain power.

Dave Hall