Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Steel eyeglass frame repair?

On 2010-11-19, Rich Grise wrote:
wrote:

Thanks for the replys - it took me reading several responses to begin
to understand the references to cooking (guess I'm slow). My only
excuse is that I fired off my post during work (using Google Groups)
and wanted to get it up fast - don't know why I spelled brazing as
braising.

Phonics. ;-P

Or -- the victim of an over-eager spelling checker which doesn't
know metalworking terms. (Especially likely when posting from a
web-based mail interface as he apparently was.) It offers you a
prefectly spelled word -- just not with the meaning which you wanted. :-)

Some even "correct" as you type, not always waiting for you to
complete the word.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564