Renata

Default OT - Is this representative of US public opinion? UK Newspaper Front Page

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:14:49 GMT, "Bob Schmall"
wrote:

"Noel Hegan" wrote in message
. com...

-snip-
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...p?story=482947

Rgds

Noel

The article presents a number of statistics carefully selected to make the
administration look bad. A less slanted article would have also included
statistics showing our economic improvement, the reconstruction of Iraq's
infrastructure and its brave new political system, etc. I am not a fan of
Bush nor am I defending him, but that article does not represent American
opinion, merely British. There is no such consensus here.

Bob

You mean like the 1000 new jobs at the likes of wallyworld and
restaurants created last month?

Renata
smart, not dumb for email