Jay Pique

Default Workbench plans?

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:12:37 -0500 (EST),
(T.) wrote:

Tue, Jan 20, 2004, 6:50am (EST-1)
(V.E.*Dorn)
says:
Better re-read my original post Joat, snip

LOL Truthl is, I'd forgotten about you. I've got one or two that
appear come here sporatically, and when they do take it as their sworn
duty to jump on my case in at least one post, no matter what I post. No
prob.

JOAT

If you can get your hands on the December 2003 issue of Popular
Woodworking ($4.99 USD) they have a set of plans for a bench that can
be made with $180 worth of materials and supposedly under 24 hours of
labor. Very solid looking.

If you can't track it down, email me direct and I'll mail you my copy.
Good luck!

JP