Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default CPC delivery charges

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:24:39 +0000, tim.... wrote:

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 00:24:30 +0000, The Medway Handyman wrote:

There was a recent thread about CPC's free delivery promotion and I
said: " I often add things to my cpc basket but never checkout until
I reach the £45 ex vat threshold.

That annoys me intensly. I want to know delivery charges 'before' I
got to checkout or bugger about registering.

You do know them. It's in the help on the website, under 'Online
Ordering'. Clearly states the threshold is £45.

But you shouldn't have to bugger around reading them either

Dave's right

As a general principle, online shopping sites should show you the whole
cost before they get to the point of asking for your payment details.

tim

As CPC do. All charges are shown in the basket once one item is in it.
And it continues to reflect the charges as you add things.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org