Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default OT Bernanke's QE explained

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 06:24:28 -0500, "Robert Green"
wrote Re OT Bernanke's QE explained:

China's the country that could convert their electronics and vehicle
factories into war materiel plants in numbers that could overwhelm any
conventionally armed enemy. All it will take is some world-wide food crisis
or health crisis, which I am sure we believe ourselves to be immune from, to
change the whole game. The downward trend is clear. We got our nose
punched in Nam. We ran out of Somalia when the headlines turned bad. We're
no closer to an end in Afghanistan than we were 10 years ago and Iraq will
probably splinter once we leave. All that's happened is that a thousands of
US citizen-soldiers were killed and wounded, we spent trillions of dollars
and decimated our overall readiness and our materiel.

Well said.