Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default Who makes (or where can I buy) 2" glass blocks?

On 11/18/2010 12:45 PM Smitty Two spake thus:

In article ,
"Jon Danniken" wrote:

Contact them. Find out. See what they can do.

I agree, it'd be good to contact them. I just didn't see that David
added anything to what you'd already provided.

He posted email addresses; I gave a link to their web site, which he didn't.