Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default Who makes (or where can I buy) 2" glass blocks?

On Nov 18, 1:42*pm, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:
Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 11/18/2010 7:41 AM Jon Danniken spake thus:

Home Guy wrote:

What I can't find is any evidence that anyone is making / selling
2" glass blocks (any size, 6" x 6", 8" x 8", etc) individually (or
in the typical box-quantity of 4, 8, etc).

So - are 2" glass blocks available to the home-owner / renovator?

Why not contact them directly?

PH: 888.522.4527
Fax: 888.337.5099

Hey, whaddya know--there's even a website:

http://pacificaccent.com

You must mean the website that Jon already alluded to. The one that
doesn't have what the OP seeks: individual glass blocks for the DIY
guy.

We don't know that they don't have what he wants, as he did not state such
in his post. *Hence why I suggest the OP contact the manufacturer directly.
They will have the information he seeks, and depending upon who he talks to,
the ability to provide him with the product he is looking for.

Contact them. *Find out. *See what they can do.

Jon- Hide quoted text -

The best thing to do is for the OP to contact the manufacturer and
find out who distributes the 2" blocks in his area. This isn't Rocket
Science here.