Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_5_] Meat Plow[_5_] is offline

Default Shure M105E phono cartridge - person bashing

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:29:19 -0500, Tim Schwartz wrote:

Hello again all,

When I posted my request, I was trying to save a customer some

money on
a repair that was getting expensive.

ONE person actually sent me an e-mail with some useful info on a

web
site that had a similar cartridge at a reasonable price, and thanks to
him for that.

I had NO INTENTIONS of starting a thread on bashing an individual.

It's not your fault. There are a few megalomaniacs in this news group
that will jump at the chance to bash others. Example: Dave Nebenzahl
using your post to belittle N. Cook. No reason for it besides a childish
ego thing.