Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_3_] Sunworshipper[_3_] is offline

Default OT-New traffic cameras

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:47:43 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 11/14/2010 7:19 PM, John G wrote:

But try parking in a Disabled Spot without the permit.
It is $422 in NSW!

Then there's leaving a child locked in an unattended vehicle, with fines
up to $22,000!

Yeah, I've actually been listening to my wife, as well as studying.
Played around with an Ipod app from NSW RTA. Don't know how many
questions there are on that test, but I went 40 straight with a perfect
score.

Jon

In Nevada they throw you in jail. I was just looking at the meteorite
craters SW of Alice Springs and was noticing the shadow directly under
the kid's feet in the google earth pictures. Must get down right
Laughlin NV. hot there. They go nutz over pets in cars also, so much
so I still seem puzzled when I see a pet in car, here up north. There
are many pets driven around up here, matter of fact, saw a guy almost
crash his Cessna 195 cause he had a Labrador sized dog jumping around
in the plane, really stupid. That's about as smart as stuffing
sleeping bags behind the back seat and on top of the control cables!

SW