Posted to rec.woodworking

Default CAUTION !! HF Multifunction Tool

In article om, "Lee
Michaels" says...

wrote

I know they don't want to lose a customer, and they strive for
satisfaction, etc., etc., but if it were me I would put the clamp down
on the whole return thing.

Both Nordstrom and Costco were famous for their liberal return policies.
After many years of flagrant abuse, they tightened up their standards. And
they are not the only places that have done so

I understand that the thing that did it for Costco was people buying
computers and two or three years later turning them in for a refund so
they could buy upgraded computers. Classic case of a few assholes
ruining a good thing for everybody else.

I rarely return everything. I figure if I am a responsible adult, I will eat
my own mistakes. I only return something if it breaks or is the wrong item.
Nothing else qualifies.

But I am old school...