Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
tnik tnik is offline

Default Bijur one shot oiler repair

On 11/18/2010 12:19 AM, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
I have a Tree Mill with with a Bijur one shot oiler installed. How do
I diagnose the oiler, and, if found defective how do you repair? Do I
have to remove the milling machine table? I do have the factory
manual for the mill but the oiler is not discussed. Somebody probably
added it on.

Thanks,
Ivan Vegvary

There's not much to them. First take the line off the oiler and pump
it.. If it pumps oil then you know you have a clog somewhere else. If it
doesn't pump there is probably a o-ring bad somewhere. I guess the
lubricator itself could go bad but I've never had it happen. I've had
the reservoir crack before other parts went bad.