Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair
Josepi[_11_] Josepi[_11_] is offline

Default OT Clocks

Why would you want to "radio control" the hands n a clock? They aren't going
to do your housework for you anyway as they don't actually leave the clock.

Get a big digital atomic clock. They work wonderfully, providing you are
close enough to a time beacon it uses.

"Bill Gill" wrote in message
I would like to be able to walk into a store and buy a radio controlled
clock radio. They are available, but I haven't been able to find
one at any of the regular suspects. For that matter there aren't
really very many wall clocks. Most of the regular suspects have
"Atomic" wall clocks, but they have digital displays, not nice big
faces with second hands. There are a few of them out there, but
not as many as I expected to have showing up when I first found out
about them.

Bill