Charlie Self

Default Advice on staining wood black

Silvan responds:

Tell her that the wood finish doesn't show dust and fingerprints NEARLY as
bad as the gloss black so it is just a swipe of the feather duster and on,
instead of 10-15-20 minutes each cleaning day with cloths and polish.

Your wife knows how to use a feather duster? Your wife has a "cleaning day"
with cloths and polish?

I got gypped maybe.

Hey, this is a case of "Do as I say". My wife knows what a feather duster is.
Hell, it usually sits under the hall telephone table, so she has to know. She
even vacuumed a chair last week.

You bet. She has a cleaning day. Once every February 29th.

Charlie Self
"Character is much easier kept than recovered." Thomas Paine

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html