Posted to rec.woodworking

Default CAUTION !! HF Multifunction Tool

Hoosierpopi wrote:
On Nov 12, 7:43 am, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

"Not really a matter of squeaky wheel/grease though - just standard
business practice.

-Mike-

Mike:

You were not there. It took nearly three hours over two visits(46 Mile
Round trips X 2), conversations and phone calls with three "managers."
And, yes, the SKU was on the BIG sign in the shed as were the
dimensions in addition to the incorrect price.

You are correct - I should have stated that it is normal practice...
Normally, if there is signage with the SKU (and assuming no wording limiting
the through dates of the price), they will honor that signage.

Butthey do NOT have a "re-stocking fee" per se.

Correct - Home Depot has no re-stocking fee of any type. Returns are fully
credited unless there is no receipt. In that case, they refund the lowest
price it sold for over the past 6 months (I believe it is 6 months...).

--

-Mike-