BIG JOE

Default what's a good woodworking magazine to subscribe to?

John McCoy offered....

Fine Woodworking is the best of the bunch, but understand it is
oriented toward technique & design, not dimensioned project plans
(and, in recent times, it's been rather over weighted with finishing
articles, IMO).

Glad I'm not the only one to notice that. Norm must be depositing
his recent issues directly into the circular file. Break out the
saws, boys, and leave the finishing work for the womenfolk. (now
doning flame retardent suit)

Seriously, as others have said, I've really been impressed to the
improvements to Wood magazine over the last few years. The seem to
beat all in variety and content.

Joe