Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

Default OT Bernanke's QE explained

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:12:21 -0500, Frank
wrote:

On 11/16/2010 7:40 AM, Caesar Romano wrote:
There have been a lot of direct and oblique references lately in this
NG to monetary issues China, the US, interest rates etc., and
their effect on respective economies. Perhaps this will help explain
the Fed's new "Quantitative Easing" policy and what it means to us
all.

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=172126

No big deal. It's just the stagflation that a lot of us have
anticipated from the liberals economic policies.

I'm a liberal. I don't support the economic policies that have the
wealthiest Americans now owning 29% of our total wealth. That's up
from 8% prior to Reagan. Trickle down (that would be the conservative
solution to everything) doesn't seem to be working here.

Of course, the Bush tax cuts certainly did stimulate job growth. Mmm.
Maybe not.