Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default microwave/oven combo

SMS wrote:

I've got a combo unit. Got it brand new from craigslist from someone who
had it in their newly built home but wanted a double oven instead.

I've had to replace the microwave door, ...

That's not what I'm envisioning; if it's new perhaps it is what OP has,
though. The unit here includes the microwave in the bake oven cavity,
not two separate units. The oven is size of conventional range oven;
there's just no storage under the oven as in others as that's taken up
w/ the magnetron, etc., that's free space in standard free-standing range.