Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default Shure M105E phono cartridge

On 17/11/2010 10:16, Arfa Daily wrote:

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...
On 11/16/2010 2:41 PM Tim Schwartz spake thus:

I've got a customer's turntable here with a Shure M105E p-mount
cartridge in it. The stylus is fine, but the cartridge itself has an
open winding. I've seen this in Audio Technica and Grado cartridges
over the years, but never before in a Shure. Any chance you've got a
good body without a stylus you'd part with? (In the USA preferred.
I'll gladly pay shipping.)

Cue N. Cook with nonsense about opening up cartridge and repairing
open winding ... or at least endless speculation about *why* it failed

Awww. That's not very kind ...

Arfa

points to no smirking sign