Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Towel radiator: To TRV or not to TRV? That is the question...

TheScullster wrote:
"Mathew Newton" wrote

I am in the process of replacing the radiator in our en-suite with a
towel radiator. I fully understand the issue of limited heat output,
particularly when heaped up with towels, however its main purpose is
to dry/warm the towels and any space heating is a bonus.

With this in mind what is the panels opinion on whether or not to fit
a TRV? If the space heating is going to be limited then I imagine the
TRV is not going to play much of a role hence for aesthetic benefit I
am considering going without.

Any thoughts?

Mathew

Hope you've got a good extractor fan if you are using the bathroom for
clothes drying

Phil

I fitted them, but have em turned up pretty high.